^ The winning team must reach 13 points. If the competition is tied after 12 matches – a final overtime doubles match is played as a regular set with ad scoring and a tiebreak.
* In the event that only one match is required on Sunday, an exhibition match will be played following the trophy ceremony.
– Friday’s lineup is announced on Thursday afternoon.
– Saturday’s lineup is announced an hour after play ends on Friday night.
– Sunday’s lineup is announced an hour after play ends on Saturday night.
– The schedule is subject to change.
– The night session start time may be delayed if the day session runs long.
– The appearance of any specific player is not guaranteed and is subject to change without notice.
All local times displayed are in local Greenwich Mean Time+1 (GMT+1).
Visit the How Laver Cup Works page for more information.